Welcome to the Anglican Parish of Northern Albury
"To know Christ and make Him known"
1st & 3rd Sundays of the month
- 8:30 am - St John's - Thurgoona
- 10:00 am - St Mark's - Nth Albury
2nd & 4th Sundays of the month
- 8:30 am – St James’- Lavington
- 10:00 am - Daily Prayer on Sunday - St Mark's Nth Albury
- 10:30 am – St Paul’s - Jindera
- St Mark’s North Albury 9:30 am
- St. James’ Lavington - 10:00 am
St. John's Thurgoona 1st & 3rd Sundays at 8.30 am
Services at Aged Care Facilities
Albury & District Aged Care: 10.30am Friday, Fortnightly
UPA Lavington: 9.30am Friday, Fortnightly
Estia Health Thurgoona: 2.00pm Thursday, Fortnightly
UPA Jindera: 1st Wednesday, monthly, 2.00pm
Baptisms, Weddings & Funerals by arrangement.
Christmas service times
6pm Christmas eve -Children's service with communion St Mark's
8.30pm - Christmas eve - Eucharist - St James'
9am - Christmas Day - Eucharist - St John's
Family Service at St John’s on the 4th Sunday of the month
Rev’d Catherine Dawson will conduct the service with the focus on families.