St. James has served the Lavington community since 1907, although the present church building has been extended. The hall adjacent to the church serves as the parish hall and is also well utilised by various church and community groups. The church grounds provide the setting for the annual parish fete and Melbourne Cup Lunch, popular events and important fundraisers for the parish. St. James was the site for the opening of Trinity Anglican College in 2002, before the College moved to its current campus at Thurgoona.
Location: 468 Urana Road Lavington